family@church is in operation in over 50 churches, mostly in Suffolk. The churches that have used family@church have seen significant growth in number, increased their contact with families from Occasional Offices and seen those unfamiliar with church worship engage.
What is family@church?
- Once a month all age worship plans, based on the Service of the Word.
- Over 36 service plans = 3 years!!!
- Easy to use resource, designed for small teams in rural churches.
- Online resources such as Orders of Service, posters, additional ideas and activities for all age worship, children’s Eucharistic prayers and tips and advice on leading Holy Communion or Holy Baptism within all age worship.
- Monthly planning and review charts to help small teams plan ahead and reflect back.
- Help and advice on setting up a Welcome Team, Pastoral Care and so on.
- Ideas and activities are planned for you – you just need to photocopy and provide the energy!
- Designed for rural churches acknowledging the issues rural churches face – limited budget, resources such as projectors, space such as ancient buildings.
- family@home is a take home sheet allowing families and individuals to go a bit deeper in their own time.
Plans for Year One (The Basics)
Plans for Year Two (Going Deeper)
Plans for Year 3 (Biblical Characters)